Intel®'s Arria® II GX FPGA development kit is a complete design environment that includes both the hardware and software you need to develop Arria II GX FPGA designs. The PCI-SIG-compliant board, and the one-year license for the Quartus® II software, provides everything you need to begin developing custom Arria II GX FPGA designs.
This kit will enable a user to:
- Develop and test PCI Express® (PCIe) designs.
- Develop and test memory subsystems consisting of DDR2 and DDR3 memories.
- Take advantage of the modular and scalable design by using the high-speed mezzanine card (HSMC) connectors to interface to over 30 different HSMCs provided by Intel partners, supporting protocols such as Serial RapidIO®, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, SONET, common public radio interface (CPRI), open base station architecture initiative (OBSAI) and others.
- Arria II GX FPGA development board - A development platform that allows you to develop and prototype hardware designs running on the Arria II GX EP2AGX125 FPGA. For detailed information about the board components and interfaces, refer to the Arria II GX FPGA Development Board Reference Manual
- Power supply and cables - kit includes:
- Power supply and AC adapters for North America/Japan, Europe, and the United Kingdom
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
- HSMC loopback board
- HSMC debug breakout board