RPM Systems MPQ-PSoC is a 4-port, in-circuit manufacturing programmer for Cypress Semiconductor PSoC, PSoC3, CapSense Express, enCoRe II, enCoRe III, enCoRe V and Ovation ONS microcontrollers.
Like all MPQ’s, it is reliable, efficient, flexible and cost effective - all of the features you require in a manufacturing programmer.
- Programs 4 devices simultaneously
- Array MPQs to program up to 64 devices simultaneously
- Stores up to four program images in internal Flash
- No external memory device required
- Standalone, PC- or ATE-controlled
- Universal input AC power supply
- Does not draw power from target board
- Supports target device voltages from 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Automatic device serialization
- "CM" code-protection features
- Prevents code images from being read back from programmer.
- Allows user to control the number of parts programmed from a given image.
- Software upgradeable to support future devices
- Built to survive in manufacturing
- One-year warranty
MPQ-PSoC Device Support